Maas Pharma Chemicals
is a specialist Manufacturing and Trading house for providing Global Quality Pharmaceutical Materials – from discovery to full-scale production – at customer’s door step in high growth Pharmaceuticals & healthcare markets.
The assortment of materials offered by Maas Pharma includes Indian, Europe and US Origin excipients, API's, Laboratory chemicals and intermediates. We have made a name for ourselves in the market by delivering premium quality products to our customers, along with the desired regulatory documentation support Maas Pharma is a known name to various global markets and look forward to add more delighted customers and supplier from all part of the globe.
Pharmaceuticals & Biopharmaceuticals Materials
- IP, BP, USP-NF, PhEur, JP Monograph Comply pharmaceutical excipients
- Buffering Salts
- Aqueous Solutions
- Biological Buffers
At MaaS, we understand that pharmaceutical product development and manufacturing excellence only starts with proven quality chemical products. We understand that it’s crucial to provide support to our customers for regulatory compliance and risk mitigation, as well as documented proof that our pharmaceutical chemicals meet the highest compendial standards. And with MaaS, you can be assured of extraordinary quality:
MaaS’s Customer and Technical Support
- FDA-registered manufacturing facilities
- ISO 9000-certified manufacturing
- cGMP-compliant quality systems
- USP/NF/BP/JP/IP products
- Global multi-compendial chemicals
- Advanced packaging capabilities
- Validated manufacturing and cleaning processes.
- Validated analytical methods
- Stability studies
A Single Source of information for our Products :
On time door step deliverySupply chain security andSpeed of response to various critical queries"
Trust Your Ingredient
- Complete regulatory documentations support like:-
- Manufacturing Info.
- BSE/TSE/Animal Origin (*Mad Cow Disease”).
- Residual Solvent declaration.
- Allergen status.
- GMO-Genetically Modified Organisms.
- Particle Sizes.
- ISO Certifications.